[protege-discussion] Protege db schema conversion

Todd Detwiler det at u.washington.edu
Mon Dec 17 15:59:06 PST 2012

Hmmm, I wonder why it works for you but not me. I noticed the problem right after converting to a database. And, I tried it with several versions of Protege. All produced bad databases (presumably all like the one I sent you). Could it have something to do with mysql, like what engine I am using (i.e. myisam vs. innodb), or the db version, or the encoding? I see that, in a subsequent message, you sent me a link to the db you produced. I will check it out, thank you. Ultimately I will need to do this again. So, if you have any further insight, it would be helpful.

Landon Todd Detwiler
Structural Informatics Group (SIG)
University of Washington

phone: 206-616-2336