[protege-discussion] Starting new project in webProtege

Uri Shani SHANI at il.ibm.com
Tue Dec 25 07:18:20 PST 2012

Hi,
I installed the web protege and it shows the examples.
I created my own projects/ folder and changed the
metaproject/metaproject.pins to point at two projects: one is a copy of
pizza and the other is based on an owl file created by the stand-alone
protege tool.
I do not have a .pprj file for that new project, so I made a minimal one
(looking at the pizza.pprj - I minimized it to what I though is what it
takes to define a project with an existing owl file).
Yet - the projects fails to open.
So, I guess that I did not mocked up the proper pprj file.
I even tried with an empty .pprj file.... would not work.
Any help here? with the stand-alone tool, we can work with .owl files
directly.

Thanks,
 - Uri Shani