[protege-discussion] Error_Client-Server (Protegè WebProtege)

rperro88 at hotmail.com rperro88 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 02:22:50 PST 2012

Hi!I've got a problem: I've installed the Protegè client-server version, I create a new project on the protegè and then I modified the metaproject, adding this new project in order to be able to visualize this on the web application. I've modified the file properties to load projects from server, but when I try to load these it appears this error : Load project Prova failed."Message: 500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details ", I see also the log files, but there's no information about this problem!
thank youroberta