[protege-discussion] GraphWidget with Protégé 3.4.8

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 1 15:34:16 PST 2012

Hello Jean-Louis,

The GraphWidget will only appear as an option in the "Selected Widget
Type" combo box on the Forms tab if you've selected a slot in the Form
Editor that has a value type of Instance and multiple cardinality.  In
the newspaper example that comes with Protege 3.4.8, the GraphWidget is
assigned to the "employees" slot.  If you examine this slot on the Slots
tab, you can see that is has a value type of Instance and multiple
cardinality.

There is a graph widget tutorial on our website that you might find helpful:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/tutorial/graph_widget/

Jennifer