[protege-discussion] GraphWidget with Protégé 3.4.8

Restel, Hannes hannes.restel at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Feb 2 03:49:03 PST 2012

Hi,

because of this thread, I stumbled upon the GraphWidget for the very first time.
That is a very nice widget!

But:
The documentation under http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/tutorial/graph_widget/ is not complete, as some of the images are missing.
Furthermore, I struggle with Step 7: It is not possible to change the allowed class type of the :FROM and :TO because these slots are "read-only". I wonder why..

Hannes