[protege-discussion] GraphWidget with Protégé 3.4.8

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Thu Feb 2 05:50:07 PST 2012

When you select that Slot, be sure to selected the option "View Slot at Class" and not "View Top Level Slot". You are overriding the behaviour of that slot on your class and you do not want to (cannot!) change the root class behaviour.

Regards

Jonathan

Jonathan Carter
Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project
www.enterprise-architecture.org

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd, Registered in England and Wales: 04097721.
Registered Office: 76 High Street, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, MK16 8AQ.