[protege-discussion] GraphWidget with Protégé 3.4.8

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 7 15:34:57 PST 2012

Hello Hannes,

On 2/2/2012 3:49 AM, Restel, Hannes wrote:
> because of this thread, I stumbled upon the GraphWidget for the very first time.
> That is a very nice widget!
>
> But:
> The documentation under http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/tutorial/graph_widget/ is not complete, as some of the images are missing.

I checked our web server and the images are there.  I think this is an
issue with the browser.  I saw the same behavior you mentioned when I
opened the tutorial page in Internet Explorer.  I right-clicked on one
of the image placeholders, chose Show Picture in the context menu, and
the image displayed.  I googled something to the effect of "images not
displaying in browser" and saw that there are number of suggested
solutions.  Deleting the Temporary Internet Files for IE worked for me -
all images on the tutorial page displayed properly after doing that.

Best,
Jennifer