[protege-discussion] GraphWidget with Protégé 3.4.8

Restel, Hannes hannes.restel at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Feb 8 02:49:44 PST 2012

Hello Jennifer,

thanks for your answer.

This is indeed strange: I tested it with Firefox 6.0.2, Chrome 16, and IE 9. In all browsers, some images are omitted.
The HTML code seemed correct to me; I copied the respective HTML fragments into a dummy HTML file and the images were displayed.

I cleaned the Temporary Internet Files for IE and all images were correctly displayed.

I think this solves the issue :-)

All the best,
Hannes

M.Sc. Hannes Restel | Fraunhofer-Institut für Offene Kommunikationssysteme
Kompetenzzentrum eGovernment und Applikationen (ELAN)
Sichere Business Infrastrukturen, Wissenschaftl. Mitarbeiter
Steinplatz 2, 10623 Berlin, Germany
Telefon: +49 (0)30/24 306-324
mailto:hannes.restel at fokus.fraunhofer.de
http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de