[protege-discussion] SPARQL ASK

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 10 09:24:35 PST 2012

I don't know the answer to this question.  But we are using the sparql
query implementation provided by openrdf.org (version 2.4.0).

But I wonder if this is something about the types of queries that we are
accepting and not about the ASK keyword.  Is it possible to nest the ASK
keyword inside a tuple query?

-Timothy