[protege-discussion] help for consistency check using eclipse

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 13 10:25:58 PST 2012

On 02/12/2012 06:07 PM, shobana priya wrote:
> i have installed twouse toolkit in eclipse.. i have installed
> pellet plugin for reasoning... but i dont no how to work with it(how
> to do the consistency check in the eclipse platform)

I am interpreting this as a question of how to detect the consistency of
an OWL ontology in a Java program.  The OWL api has support for
reasoning and they have a reasoning example [2] (including a consistency
check) on their documentation page [1].

-Timothy

[1] http://owlapi.sourceforge.net/documentation.html
[2] http://owlapi.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/owlapi/v3/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/coode/owlapi/examples/Example8.java?view=markup