[protege-discussion] xml file

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 15 12:24:48 PST 2012

Hello Roberta,

What version of Protege are you using?  When you convert an ontology to
another format, Protege doesn't overwrite your old ontology.  You should
be able to use the File | Open... menu item to bring up the Open Project
dialog and navigate to the location where you stored your original/old
ontology to open it.

Jennifer