[protege-discussion] Conceptual graphs issued from a Protégé frames project

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 21 13:18:02 PST 2012

It's very easy to use the graph widget to set up the facility to draw
node-and-link diagram. Define 3 classes: concept, relation, and
conceptual graph. Define "nodes-and-links" multi-cardinality property on
conceptual graph, with allowed classes concept and relation. In Forms
tab, configure the property as a graph.

Check Protege documentation on the graph widget.

Samson