[protege-discussion] Help creating a server project

Barrett, Michael mike.barrett at med.nyu.edu
Tue Feb 28 13:32:20 PST 2012

Thank you very much for your reply, Timothy.  I will investigate making the changes suggested with our dba.

However, I don't see how this could be the problem.  I am able to edit the ontology if I use the unix client and open the project with the "open recent" button.  Using the same client, I have a problem if I try to edit after opening the project via "open other / server"

I'm using the same database in both cases, changes I make when I open via the "open recent" method are visible when I open by the "open other / server" method.

 - Mike