[protege-discussion] Problem with including rdf-based projects

Can Kahya can_ky at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:01:38 PST 2012

Hello,
is there any news on this? It would be really great, if the rdf-based project inclusion would work..
Or is it a known problem without a quick fix?
Thank you,
Can

From: can_ky at hotmail.com
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 18:57:19 +0100
Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] Problem with including rdf-based projects

oops, didnt mean to send the mail already - sorry for the spam!

well, to continue:
I found the same problem in the archive:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ontology.protege.owl/1312/focus=1316

sadly, the link (given by Ray) in this archived message doesnt work:( http://protege.stanford.edu/mail_archive/msg00957.html)
I tried to rename the classes in ProjectB to "ProjectB_<oldClassName>". This actually worked somehow - I now was able to include ProjectB in Project A without an Error. Everything was just fine. However after I saved and restarted ProjecA, the same error-message showed up and the classes of ProjectB were no longer shown...
Also I would much rather keep the names of ProjectB untouched - is there any way to solve this?

greetings,
Can