[protege-discussion] need information about protege..

shobana priya mitshobs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 04:47:09 PST 2012

Thank you very much sir.. I used this UML_backend plugin with the protege
and imported XMI 1.2... Thank You very much for the Link (its really very
helpful) .... My next Step in the project is to see the correctness or to
find the inconsistency of the XMI. So if you had come across  reasoners for
XMI please message me.. Thank you ...