[protege-discussion] need information about protege..

Tanumeet Kaur Juneja tanumeetcse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:35:44 PST 2012

i am pursuing my thesis in semantic web.

My objective of the research is to map a crisp ontology to fuzzy ontology.

i am going to use protege as my tool..But i am also told to use jena as the
programming tool.

please may you suggest and guide what is the role of jena

and brief overview of how the ontology is actually made

i mean is it that the back end is made with protege and the front end with
jena?
as i am new to ontology field

Please guide..I'd be highly obliged
Thank u