[protege-discussion] How to merge two different ontlogies and highlight one of them

Sushil Tripathi sushilth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:15:29 PST 2012

Hi,

I am new user of protege. I want to merge 2 ontologies to make a single
ontology structure.

Is there a way to highlight one of the ontology (different color/ shade) in
the merged file? This will enable me to see differences at the hierarchical
level.

I will be really happy to have solution for this.

*Cheers*
*Sushil Tripathi*