[protege-discussion] How to merge two different ontlogies and highlight one of them

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Thu Jan 19 03:24:44 PST 2012

It's worth having a look at the Prompt tab. This has some very good 'diff' views and the capability to merge ontologies.

Regards

Jonathan

Jonathan Carter
Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project
www.enterprise-architecture.org

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd, Registered in England and Wales: 04097721.
Registered Office: 76 High Street, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, MK16 8AQ.