[protege-discussion] How to merge two different ontlogies and highlight one of them

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Thu Jan 19 07:37:39 PST 2012

Which version of Protege are you using. I believe that Prompt is only available for Protege 3.x

It should be part of the full installation of Protege. If you're on a version 3, and installed with a limited set of plugins, try re-installing Protege with the "full installation option".

Regards

Jonathan

Jonathan Carter
Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project
www.enterprise-architecture.org

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd, Registered in England and Wales: 04097721.
Registered Office: 76 High Street, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, MK16 8AQ.