[protege-discussion] Convert ontology to fuzzy ontology

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 20 08:46:39 PST 2012

> please may you tell me that does there exist a plugin that can convert
> a crisp ontology to fuzzy ontology?

By your placement of your message (the subject and the fact that it is a
reply to a different thread), you have set your message up to be
ignored.  So I am partly replying to make your message a bit more
visible in case someone has anything positive to add.

I don't know of anything that will help.  But part of the problem does
not involve Protege.  I am not sure what fuzzy ontology languages exist
out there.  In some sense you need to convert an OWL file (that has a
non-fuzzy semantics) to some other language that has a fuzzy semantics.
Searching for this other language might be a hint.