[protege-discussion] How to merge two different ontlogies and highlight one of them

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 20 10:52:28 PST 2012

Tanumeet,
You should start a new thread with your question, for example by
composing a new email to "protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu" (DO NOT
REPLY to an email you got from the mailing list because your email ends
up at the bottom of an unrelated thread!!!), and giving it an
appropriate subject that reflects your question/problem.

Also please be more specific in describing your problem. For example
what type of fuzzy ontology do you want to generate. As far as I know
there is no standard for fuzzy ontologies. In any case, I don't know
about any such plug-in.
Does this google search help you somewhat:
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22fuzzy+ontology%22

Regards,
Csongor