[protege-discussion] Client-Server (Protegè WebProtege)

rperro88 at hotmail.com rperro88 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 00:06:35 PST 2012

Googmorning,
I install and  use correctly, Protegè 3.4.6 and the correlated versione of webprotege in order to use a client server version!I just want you to know what are the functionalities of these. I understand that I can create a ontology on protegè and then I will share this on the web, are there any other functionalities of these???Thank you!
best
Roberta Perrone