[protege-discussion] Client-Server (Protegè WebProtege)

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 25 10:21:32 PST 2012

Hi Roberta,

Of course Protege offers you also an API to access the content of an
ontology programmaticaly.
This is documented in the "Developer resources" section of the Protege wiki:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/

Depending on which Protege version you are using there are 2 different
sections of the wiki, one dedicated to Protege 3 developers and one to
the Protege 4 developers.

Csongor