[protege-discussion] SPARQL querying in Protege

Obrst, Leo J. lobrst at mitre.org
Thu Jan 26 12:27:06 PST 2012

Using Protégé 3.4.7 (Build 620) and its SPARQL Query Panel (under Reasoning menu), I get an error on my first line (which should be good SPARQL, Protégé 4.2 does not complain, and it's certainly SPARQL 1):

PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>

The error:
Query parse error:
Lexical error at line 1, column 9. Encountered "F" (70), after: "_"

Any idea why?

Thanks,
Leo