[protege-discussion] Fwd: methodology

Ghalem Ouadjed (EOWEO) gouadjed at eoweo.com
Fri Jan 27 04:52:15 PST 2012

Hi all
sorry in advance to repost my last question about the methodology but i
haven t get any answer about it.
is of you know if there s a specific reason about the fact no answer has
been produced regarding this topic pls?

Thank you in advance for your time

Cheers
Ghalem

Hi
I m interested on OntoClean Methodology but i don t find enough
resources that could help me to build a king of knowledge about it.
do you know a nice content that is usefull about that pls? maybe there s
some evolutions i don t know about?

Thank you in advance

Cheers
Ghalem