[protege-discussion] Fwd: methodology

Frank Loebe frank.loebe at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Jan 27 05:36:04 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm not sure whether I get your question completely right, but if you are
looking for literature/material on OntoClean, are you aware of [1]?

Best regards,
Frank Loebe

[1] http://www.ontoclean.org/

Frank Loebe
University of Leipzig
Department of Computer Science
Postal Address: P.O.Box 100920, 04009 Leipzig
Street Address: Johannisgasse 26, 04103 Leipzig

Phone: +49 341 97 32236
Fax  : +49 341 97 32299
Email: frank.loebe at informatik.uni-leipzig.de