[protege-discussion] Fwd: methodology

Ghalem Ouadjed (EOWEO) gouadjed at eoweo.com
Fri Jan 27 05:50:46 PST 2012

Hi Franck,
thank you for your message.
Actually i m aware about this reference and it seems that it is not
actualised and for instance the metaclasses are not available as a tool
or as a resource i could use.
The vision is very usefull et helpness for people who want to understand
how to build a coherent ontology and i don t understand why there s no
more resources about it.
That s why i m asking if there s an evolution or a transformation of
that methodology (maybe with another name than ontoclean) have been made
and if not, well i will use what i got about it.

Cheers
Ghalem

--
Ghalem Ouadjed Formateur France en Technologies Sémantiques
Certification et Conseil en Web Sémantique Membre Associé du STI