[protege-discussion] NullPointerException:null

jayadianti herlina herlinajayadianti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:05:43 PST 2012

Hi all,
I am using Protege 4.2.0 (build 249), I am working with 3 ontologies and
then importing them into 1 ontology.
I try to map and match between 3 ontologies. Everything going well.
I am using DL Query (Version 1.1.0) and select a reasoner (hermit 1.3.5 and
faCT++).
All as I expected, the query done very well, and mapped out perfectly :)

Then I save the file as usual, and then I tried to open it again.
I do a query with DLquery as usual and appeared dialog box: *
NullPointerException: null* - whereas before all goes well.
is this a known bug?
Thank you very much for your help

Warm Regards
Jayadianti