[protege-discussion] Errors at post processing ontology

Wentao Zhou w.t.zhou74 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 23:51:56 PDT 2012

Dear Timothy,

Thank you for your reply.

What should I do if I still wanna open it in protege 3.x.
And there is another problem confusing me during reasoning against the
ontolog. On protege 3.x (by means of pellet 1.5), there are a lot of
inconsistent concepts got. While, on protege 4.x (by means of pellet 2.x),
which does not occur. Why? Is the reason pellet or that the protege 3.x can
only support to open(or reason against the ontology of) owl 1.0?

Bests,
Wentao