[protege-discussion] Source Code of Class Expression Editor

Stephan Opfer stephan.opfer at gmx.net
Wed Jun 13 01:01:36 PDT 2012

Hi,

I would like to see the source code of the class expression editor, but I
didn't find any zip-file with source code in it on the homepage.
When I checked out the svn, grep -inr "ClassExpressionEditor" couldn't find
any match in trunk. Maybe I had the wrong svn.

Who can help me? :)

Best Regards,
  Stephan