[protege-discussion] WebProtege 2.0 Beta Availability

Cotterell, Michael Michael.Cotterell at nrel.gov
Wed Jun 20 12:54:00 PDT 2012

For testing purposes, the beta website should be sufficient. I was just looking forward to using the new version to help with collaboration on a new ontology that my colleagues and I are developing.

--
Michael Cotterell

Ph.D. Student in Computer Science, University of Georgia
Student RPP, National Renewable Energy Laboratory

Email: michael.cotterell at nrel.gov
Office: RSF B440A-1
Phone: 303 275 3749
Web: michaelcotterell.com