[protege-discussion] Importing Time Ontology

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 20 13:13:31 PDT 2012

Hi Brian,

Just add the expression

"hasCookingTime value 3600"

as a superclass (necessary condition) of VegetarianPizza.

"hasCookingTime value 3600"

is a class expression which describes all of the individuals that have a hasCookingTime relationship to the specific integer 3600.  Hence, making VegetarianPizza a subclass of this class expression makes all individuals that are instances of VegetarianPizza also have hasCookingTime relationships to 3600.

Cheers,

Matthew