[protege-discussion] WebProtege 2.0 Beta Availability

Matthew Horridge matthew.horridge at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 20 16:21:19 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

> For testing purposes, the beta website should be sufficient. I was just looking forward to using the new version to help with collaboration on a new ontology that my colleagues and I are developing.

Well you're more than welcome to use the beta version.  It's only got the beta tag because it's so new.  If you're worried about privacy then you should note that by default, all ontologies are private (they are not listed on the start page and then cannot be viewed and edited by people not authorised to view or edit them).

Cheers,

Matthew