[protege-discussion] Closure Axiom and inferences issues

Gabriela Medina gabrielamedinaoliva at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 05:51:51 PDT 2012

Thanks for your answer Timothy. My ontology is the classical Pizza example (is included as an example when you download Protégé). You can do the test by yourself by adding some instances at the Pizza level (Pizza class) with VegetarianTopping and you'll see that they are not re-classified after the inference. Also you can do the same but instead of VegetarianToppings you can add other toppings such as Mozzarella and Tomato.... (they're supposed to be classified after inference as instances of the Margherita Pizza)... Thanks in advanced for your help! Gabriela