[protege-discussion] Hello readers

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 6 07:33:42 PST 2012

I would recommend that you use the latest version of Protege rather than
3.4.1.  The installation directory is the directory where you installed
Protege after you downloaded it from the web.  On windows machines it is
often under the "Program Files" directory.  I usually override the
defaults and put all my Protege installations in a directory underneath
the desktop.

-Timothy