[protege-discussion] Help: How to use UMLS tab

liqing liqing0927 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 00:54:06 PST 2012

Hi,all

I am a registered UMLSKS user. I am following the instructions to use
the UMLS Tab. I have login into UMLSKS, but I do not find the
View/Profiles link in the UMLSKS web site in order to update my IP
address. Do you know which is the way to do this?

https://uts.nlm.nih.gov//home.html https://uts.nlm.nih.gov//home.html

When I use umls tab in Protege 3.4.8, just presented a red box with green
edge, what's wrong with it?