[protege-discussion] Help: How to use UMLS tab

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 12 18:42:19 PDT 2012

Hello,

Unfortunately, the UMLS tab no longer works.  The National Library of
Medicine changed the way that the UMLS Terminology Services are
programmatically accessed, which rendered the plug-in unusable.  The
author of the plug-in is no longer at Stanford and we haven't had the
resources to fix it.  The source code is available in our Subversion
repository if this is of any use to you:

http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/umls-tab/trunk/

Jennifer