[protege-discussion] Adding Slots for included Classes

Can Kahya can_ky at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 10:01:04 PDT 2012

Hello,
I am working with Protege 3.4.7 on a project which includes another project. Both work on a database...
There I monitored some weird behaviour, I hope some of you could clarify.

The problem:
I want to add a slot to an abstract class of the included project.. This doesnt work from the classes tab (I dont know why, because it works perfectly fine to create a subclass of an included class, so why not to add a slot?).
The weird behaviour:
It is possible to create a slot in the slots-tab and then select the same included abstract class as the domain-class.
That's how the slot is displayed for the included class in the classes tab.

why is that so and is there a way to create the slots directly from the classes tab?
Is the problem clear?
I am looking forward for tipps and explanations!

thank you,
Can