[protege-discussion] OWL2 Classes

Jim Tivy jimt at bluestream.com
Sat Mar 17 11:25:14 PDT 2012

Timothy

"better to think of myns:Dog as representing the class of all animals that
happen to be dogs. "

Yes, OWL2 Class entities and Class hierarchy with SubClassOf are the
recommended way to represent Concepts and "refined" child Concepts - but how
do I attach my properties to the Class since the class is not an individual?
Assuming BroadTerm and NarrowTerm are subsumed by SubClassOf

properties:

-        Scope Node

-        Broad Term

-        Narrow Term