[protege-discussion] Help: How to use UMLS tab

liqing liqing0927 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:28:34 PDT 2012

I see. Thank you very much.

liqing_gmail

From: Jennifer Vendetti [via Protege Ontology Editor & Knowledge Acquisition System]
Date: 2012-03-13 09:42
To: liqing
Subject: Re: Help: How to use UMLS tab
Hello,

Unfortunately, the UMLS tab no longer works.  The National Library of
Medicine changed the way that the UMLS Terminology Services are
programmatically accessed, which rendered the plug-in unusable.  The
author of the plug-in is no longer at Stanford and we haven't had the
resources to fix it.  The source code is available in our Subversion
repository if this is of any use to you:

http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/umls-tab/trunk/

Jennifer

On 3/11/2012 12:54 AM, liqing wrote:

> Hi,all
>
> I am a registered UMLSKS user. I am following the instructions to use
> the UMLS Tab. I have login into UMLSKS, but I do not find the
> View/Profiles link in the UMLSKS web site in order to update my IP
> address. Do you know which is the way to do this?
>
> https://uts.nlm.nih.gov//home.html https://uts.nlm.nih.gov//home.html
>
> When I use umls tab in Protege 3.4.8, just presented a red box with green
> edge, what's wrong with it?
>
> --

http://protege-ontology-editor-knowledge-acquisition-system.136.n4.nabble.com/Help-How-to-use-UMLS-tab-tp4463608p4467939.html
To unsubscribe from Help: How to use UMLS tab, click here.
NAML