[protege-discussion] Loading and saving RDFS

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 26 09:02:46 PDT 2012

The short answer is probably not.

I am guessing that what you are trying to do is to remove the owl
vocabulary from an RDF/XML serialization of the OWL file.   If so there
is no tool but it wouldn't be hard for a developer (1/2 hour of work) to
create such a tool.

As an aside, I am not sure what advantage you will get out of this
change.  Before the change, an RDF/XML serialization is readable by both
RDF and OWL tools.  After the change the file is only readable by RDF tools.

-Timothy