[protege-discussion] Feature request: Undo for edit fields

Restel, Hannes hannes.restel at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Mar 27 04:49:29 PDT 2012

Hi Timothy,

well, i mean the usual „undo feature“ that most operating systems have, e.g.
by pressing CTRL+Z directly in a text field.

And that does not work in the protégé text fields mentioned below. I am not
sure, but I think that the underlying java visual components don’t seem to
support it..

Unfortunately, the internal undo feature by protégé does not work for me, as
I am connected to a protégé server

--

Beschreibung: Beschreibung: FOKUS-logo-www - Kopie

M.Sc. Hannes Restel | Fraunhofer-Institut für Offene Kommunikationssysteme

Kompetenzzentrum eGovernment und Applikationen (ELAN)

Sichere Business Infrastrukturen, Wissenschaftl. Mitarbeiter

Steinplatz 2, 10623 Berlin, Germany

Telefon: +49 (0)30/24 306-324

mailto:hannes.restel at fokus.fraunhofer.de

http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de <http://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/>