[protege-discussion] bioontology error - looking for a API key?

Smitha Kulkarni skulrb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 17:18:56 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am running Protege server 3.4.6 on the linux system.
I have installed the webprotege.
Until few months back, there were no problems running this.

But I get this error from bioontology. It is API key error when I
tried to access my ontologies.

 -- TriplePostProcessor.processPossiblyTypedResources()
2012.03.28 16:25:28.433 PDT WARNING: Exception caught talking to
bioportal -- java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:
403 for URL: http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/ontologies/

Regards
Smitha