[protege-discussion] bioontology error - looking for a API key?

Walter Wilson wgw at cruzio.com
Wed Mar 28 18:11:24 PDT 2012

<errorStatus><accessedResource>/bioportal/ontologies/</accessedResource><ac
cessDate>2012-03-28 18:08:42.872
PDT</accessDate><shortMessage>Forbidden</shortMessage><longMessage>A valid
API key is required to call REST services. Please visit
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/account to get your API
key.</longMessage><errorCode>403</errorCode></errorStatus>

Maybe you could start by updating your account at
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/account
Just a guess.
Walter