[protege-discussion] bioontology error - looking for a API key?

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 29 05:59:36 PDT 2012

It is likely that the answer is as simple as you need to use a later
version of Protege.  I have recently been testing the bioportal
reference plugin with the latest Protege and it works.  I am not sure
what the right instructions are for a web-protege build though (as a
developer I usually build with the latest of everything but I haven't
tested the bioportal reference plugin in that context).

-Timothy