[protege-discussion] Term created time stamp recorded?

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 1 14:34:02 PDT 2012

In a Protege 3.x frame ontology, you can go to Project/configure menu
item, in the Options tab, check "Update modification slots." Protege
will keep track of the user and time stamp of frame creation and
modification in 4 system properties (:CREATION/:MODIFIER TIMESTAMP,
:CREATOR, and :MODIFIER) In Protege frame, you can attach the properties
to a class or metaclass, and see the information in their instances.

I don't know how to make these system properties visible in a Protege
3.x OWL ontology.

Samson