[protege-discussion] WebProtege

matthew lange mclange at ucdavis.edu
Thu Nov 8 22:34:45 PST 2012

I am trying to build WebProtege with Eclipse. following the build
instructions here.
I am getting a whole host of errors that I don't understand, including a
fail to build.
Upon attempting to build, I get the workspace build message:
"
Building workspace has encountered a problem.
Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder 'Google App Engine Project Change Notifier' on
project 'WebProtegeICF'.
NO_MODIFICATION_ALLOWED_ERR: An attempt is made to modify an object where
modifications are not allowed."

Further errors are attached.
I am using jars from protege 3.5.1 beta as instructed in linked webpage
above. WebProtege is from trunk on SVN.
All files except the junit jar are in my personal directory with read/write
access.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Matthew