[protege-discussion] Protege 3.4.8: Forms broken for included Projects on Protege Server

Hanno Wunderlich hannowun at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 05:57:47 PST 2012

Hi,

i'm currently testing to switch our Protege Server from version 3.4.0 to
3.4.8.
We are heavily using projects that are including other projects. For
example we have a master project holding the classes, slots and the form
information. Then there is a second project including the master project,
that holds only the instances.

If I open the second project as a local project all forms are correct.
If I host the second project on a protege server an access it from a
client, the forms are broken.

I have also reproduced this behaviour with a fresh protege installation and
a newly created project that includes the newspaper project from the
examples.

I haven't checked the behaviour on versions between 3.4.0 and 3.4.8.

Regards,
Hanno