[protege-discussion] Protege 3.4.8: Forms broken for included Projects on Protege Server

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 9 14:47:55 PST 2012

Hi Hanno,

Indeed, the forms inclusion is not working after Protege 3.4.7 version.
We have implemented a new way of sending the pprj info from the server
to the client, which is much faster than before. You will notice that
clients load much faster now. The part of code that did the forms
inclusion had to be dropped in the new implementation. Adding it back
would require some effort.

My suggestion is to use an "older" version of Protege, like 3.4.7 that
still uses the original way of loading the remote pprj. The other
changes we have done to the code are quite minor, so you would still be
up to date, and have the forms working.

Tania