[protege-discussion] Fwd: WebProtege

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 9 15:01:05 PST 2012

Hi Matthew,

We have recently changed the location of SVN for WebProtege 1.0 (the one
that works with Protege 3.x). This is the new SVN location that you
should check out:

https://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/icat/trunk

Sorry, I thought I have updated the wiki description, but obviously, I
haven't. I just did now..

The SVN version will work also with the latest Protege 3.x release, so
you can use newer versions of Protege 3.x. It also works with GWT 2.4.

There is a newer version of WebProtege 2.0 that works with the OWL-API,
and that has a reimplemented backend (which is what you have
checked-out). That version is not yet ready for plugins or development,
as we are still cleaning it up.

Let us know if you still have problems.

Cheers,
Tania